- IHA offers GSRA positions to encourage outstanding doctoral students to pursue research careers in areas pertinent to our mission of promoting the well-being of children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families who are struggling with mental health, learning, and communication difficulties.
- We train highly competent clinicians who are able to provide a full range of evidence-based, outcomes-informed professional psychological services to a clinically diverse patient population.
- The Spring Lecture Series features internationally recognized scholars engaged in academic activities consistent with the IHA Mission. The scholars meet with our faculty and trainees to discuss treatment or research initiatives prior to the lectures.
- Our community forum series, Adjustment Matters, provides opportunities for public education and discussion. The series is designed to educate and inform about a range of topics related to mental health, learning, and communication difficulties.The lectures are free and open to the public.
- Our Faculty Small Grants Program supports the initiation and growth of faculty research programs that have implications for the prevention, development, assessment, and treatment of difficulties in all types of human adjustment.